To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Springfield, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HR Manager - $75 - $100K
Bell & Associates, Inc. • Springfield, MO
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Manager, Human Resources
$75-100k plus 10% bonus, relocation provided
Interviewing over the next two weeks
Our client has engaged Bell & Associates to help them find their next Human Resources Manager. Our client provides global contract research and manufacturing services to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries.
The Human Resources Manager will be responsible for working with department leadership, as well as scientific and manufacturing support staff, to facilitate human resources activities related to employee relations and engagement, labor relations, benefits, recruitment, onboarding, staffing, professional development, performance management and any other employee-orientated practice or program that will attract, motivate and retain the workforce. The HR Manager is responsible for the development of processes that support the achievement of the organization's business goals and will work closely with the Associate Director, Human Resources, as well as other members of the corporate and global HR organization.
- Lead Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high performance culture that emphasizes quality, productivity, and standards, goal attainment and performance management.
- Conduct recruitment activities for assigned business areas to include identifying the recruiting method and coordination of advertising or recruiter contact, coordinating the scheduling of interviews, interviewing candidates, attending career fairs / scientific conferences, university recruiting and managing relationships with employee search firms.
- Act as the primary employee relations and labor relations contact and consultant to client groups. Coach supervisors, managers and employee in matters related to all facets of employee-company engagement, policies and procedures.
- Manage the processes associated with labor relations, including but not limited to grievance, arbitration and negotiation of CBA.
- Assist department managers with planning and projecting current and future staffing needs.
- As a member of the site’s Leadership Team, participate in and promote all site and corporate initiatives.
- Work closely with the plant leadership team to assure that current and new operators and technicians have been trained in and possess the technical and requisite job skills required to effectively run the processes for which they are responsible in the manufacturing, distribution, and facility areas of the operation.
- Coordinate employee engagement and recognition efforts in the operation.
- In collaboration with the Associate Director, Human Resources, facilitate a plan for employee development. Help develop and implement an appropriate development plan for identified individuals.
- Coordinate and conduct various professional development programs and compliance presentations (ex. Leadership Interview Skills Training, Performance Management, Harassment and Discrimination, etc.).
- Provide practical, consistent, and proactive support, direction, coaching, and advice to other managers on HR procedure, policy, best practice, employment rewards, benefits, and legislation to facilitate in achieving the objectives and targets of an organization.
- Raise proactive issues with managers, identifying practical solutions to complex and diverse HR issues, and recommending appropriate action plans.
- Participate in orientation process of site-based employees.
- Conduct all other generalist duties as the Human Resources contact for respective customer groups such as: replying to requests for benefit plan interpretation, general information, administering educational assistance requests, coordinating department events/summits, etc.
- Responsible for staying current in and ensuring compliance with regulatory requirements and labor law related to employment.
- Perform other related duties as may be reasonably assigned in the course of business.
- Bachelor’s degree with a major in business administration, human resources management or related field required. Master’s Degree in Human Resources preferred.
- 7+ years of experience as a human resources manager in a high-energy environment; manufacturing experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in labor relations and demonstrated experience in negotiating collective bargaining agreements.
Bell & Associates, Inc. was recently recognized by Forbes list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in America -
BETTER TALENT. BETTER OPPORTUNITY. FIND IT HERE.
Bell & Associates, Inc. is a recognized Executive Recruiting & Staffing leader based in Kansas City. We focus and specialize in the following practice areas - Accounting/Finance, Engineering, Executive Leadership, Financial Institutions, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Manufacturing/Operations Management. We provide top talent to our clients on a Direct Hire, Contract, and Contract-to-Hire basis.