Human Resources Business Partner –
Weiler Abrasives Group is an industry leader and global manufacturer of surface conditioning solutions for the Welding & Fabrication, Industrial Production and Maintenance & Repair markets. We thrive on bringing solutions and value to our customers and we see our co-workers as the key to our success. As part of our commitment we value Integrity, Accountability, Learning and Competence, Focus on the Customer and Passion in our work. We are committed to serving our Customers, Co-workers and Communities in which we live and operate.
The Human Resources Business Partner is responsible for partnering with Operations and the business on human capital solutions. This role will report to the Director, HR Americas and be the be the key point of contact for the Operations group. The HR Business Partner must be a people centric hands-on HR leader in support of Manufacturing, Warehousing, Engineering & Supply Chain. The HRPB will ensure that we embed the values of Leading the Weiler Way into how we work and lead.
The HR Business Partner will be a key team player by:
● Executing Talent and HR strategies, programs, processes and toolkits to support the operations strategy.
● Consulting with the Operations team on a broad range of HR topics: employee relations, performance management and calibration, workforce planning, compensation and career pathing.
● Leading the talent acquisition process, with Operations leaders, from requisition to onboarding for all non-exempt hourly and exempt salary operations roles.
● Facilitating the employee relations activities by partnering on improvement plans, conducting interview and investigations and ensuring documentation is in place to support a positive working environment.
● Using data to analyze trends as well as lean problem-solving tools to identify root cause and solutions to business problems.
● Utilizing change management practices to support a high-performance organization.
● Support Reward Strategy through programs, celebrations, and communication.
● Managing Weiler’s Workers Compensation Program and serving as a leader on company Safety Team.
● Maintaining knowledge of current legal and regulatory requirements related to the day-to-day management of co-workers to support compliance and risk to the business.