To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Washington, DC
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
HireStrategy • Washington, DC
Posted 2 months ago
One of our top clients in the DC Metroplex is looking for a Benefits/Compensation Analyst. This person will assist the Senior Total Rewards Analyst in a full range of activities related to US Benefits, Compensation and HRIS. Responsibilities will include day-to-day benefits and compensation administration, analytical support to the administration and compensation analysis, benchmarking open positions and providing project support for their Compensation year-end projects.
- Process and audit monthly invoices
- Process employee benefits enrollments, changes and updates
- Verify dependents for benefits changes
- Provide customer service support to employees and dependents
- Audit employee enrollment data
- Validate employee enrollments in 401k plan
- Manage leave of absence, including FMLA, STD, and LTD
- Conduct new hire benefits orientation as requested
- Serve as primary point of contact for benefits vendors and leave administration
- Perform data entry as needed
- Coordinate with HRBPs the audit and clean up employee assignment data for year-end Compensation process
- Participate in the user testing for changes made to the Compensation module for year-end processing
- Assist in updating user training materials
- Serve as the primary point of contact for new hire benchmarks.
- Serve as secondary point of contact for internal compensation analysis
- Maintain career tracks and career track descriptions
- Maintain compensation related tables in Oracle HCM (Job and incentive plans).
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent Human Resources work experience in lieu of a degree required
- Two or more years of applicable US Benefits or Compensation experience required
- Experience with Oracle Fusion preferred
- CCP or working towards a CCP preferred