Western Mutual Insurance Company provides homeowners insurance throughout the Southwestern United States. We have over 75 years of experience in providing excellent customer service and we continue to grow.
We have an immediate opening for a Senior Liability Claim Representative. We’re looking for a professional, experienced, self-motivated individual to join our team.
The Sr. Liability Claim Representative will be responsible for effectively investigating, evaluating, determining coverage and settling liability claims from inception to close.
We offer a competitive salary and a full benefits package including a 401k Plan, Profit Sharing Plan and Bonus Plan.
Responsibilities and Requirements:
- 5 years’ experience handling litigated liability claims
- expert knowledge of property/casualty insurance coverages as well as the claim adjustment process and effectively explain it to insureds and other parties
- experience writing reservation of rights letters
- understand and comply with company claim handling procedures as well as applicable department of insurance regulations
- in a professional and timely manner respond to inquiries and requests for assistance both verbally and in writing, from policyholders as well as departments of insurance;
- experience handling subrogation claims
- work closely with legal counsel on litigated files and attend mediations, arbitrations and/or trials when necessary
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Texas license preferred