To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dubuque, IA
- Michelle Cleveland
- Phone: 616-402-5321
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Supplier Quality Engineer
5 Star Global Recruitment Partners, LLC • Dubuque, IA
Posted 1 day ago
A world class manufacturing organization is looking for a Supplier Quality Engineer to support quality from their supply chain. This person will ensure all parts are compliant to engineering, packaging and quality specifications while meeting target costs. We are looking for someone that is successful in lean and continuous improvement and someone that can help drive plant improvements.
Here are some additional responsibilities:
- Performance of process analysis and process improvements as regards quality and logistics processes at the supplier
- Performance of the advanced quality planning for tool-specific purchased parts incl. status reporting.
- Support and critical accompaniment of the activities for the preparation and compilation of the documents for process and product release (PPAP/initial sampling) by the supplier.
- Evaluation and release of the documents for process and product release (PPAP/initial sampling according to VDA)
- Use of modern quality assurance tools appropriate to the situation (8D assessments, Poka-Yoke workshops, etc.).
- Support and/or critical accompaniment of the problem handling process at the suppliers
- Care of suppliers/purchased parts:
- Implementation of production test runs at the suppliers
- Supplier visits in connection with samples
We don’t expect you to walk on water, but would like you to have the following experiences:
- 5+ years of supplier quality experience
- Auditing experience
- APQP, PPA, FMEA, SPC etc
- TS19649 and ISO experience
- 8D; Problem solving; cost reduction
- Lean and continuous improvement
Direct hire, great benefits, good people and growth!! Relocation offered.
***WE CANT PROVIDE SPONSORSHIP FOR THIS ROLE