The Technical Analyst role is responsible for creating, maintaining, and optimizing data in support of Ally Invest operations. The roles function will be to take flat-file quote data and develop a report structure based on that data. This person will need to have good database skills as they will be sourcing data from numerous systems and then loading, cleaning, and using the data in order to produce the desired outputs. The ideal candidate should have a strong focus on attention to detail, experience with relational databases/structures and data analysis, and have a proactive approach to problem-solving and process improvements. This role requires interaction with team members across all of the functional areas to understand their requirements and be able to develop solutions to support their data analysis needs by building, validating, and publishing reports, dashboards and data extracts.
· Acquire data from primary or secondary data sources and maintain databases/data systems
· Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports
· Filter and clean data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems
· Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
· Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
· 3-5 years experience of data analysis or business data analyst and reporting
· 3-5 years experience with Python and writing Python scripts, preferably with experience using Numpy, Panda or similar frameworks
· Technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
· Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
· Importing and exporting flat files Candidate is required to have intermediate to advanced capabilities in T-SQL
· Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
· Experience working in the financial industry and a good understanding of investments or financial markets.
· Experience with Airflow is a plus
· Experience with AWS, Redshift, Spark, Athena a plus
· Candidates who have worked with statistical background and have done programming would be ideal for this position. Previous work experience with projects within Capital Markets, investments/trading would be ideal.
· Candidate is required to have intermediate to advanced capabilities in SQL (such as SQL Server, Oracle, Teredata etc.) with a strong data analysis background and an understanding of investments or financial markets.
Credit Check and Fingerprinting will be required for this position
The .NET Developer must have:
- Stable job history
- Strong background with VB.NET, C# and ASP.NET Development
- Willingness to grow and expand your professional your technical expertise
Other Skills for the Web Developer include:
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, exercise discretion and use independent judgment
- Excellent communication skills
- Reduces development cost by identifying opportunities for code reuse or leveraging open source software
- Implements the correct technologies based on the requirements, technical environment and existing code
Related Keywords: .Net, dot net, dotnet, MSP, ASP, VB
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because they inquired about, discussed, or disclosed compensation. Email recruitinghelp @ disys.com to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
Sql (Programming Language)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Amazon Web Services
Visual Basic .Net (Programming Language)