PeopleReady Branch Managers are Passionate Workers and Ambitious Leaders who Love Putting People to Work
Do you want to be a high-energy management star, using your strong sales, people management and customer service skills at one of the best staffing companies?
Here’s the work you get to do:
The Branch Manager oversees all day-to-day branch operations. On the people side, you’ll manage, coach and train staff, including setting employee performance goals and development plans while enforcing high standards of employee accountability. The Branch Manager has full sales and profit and loss responsibilities for the branch, so you’ll grow existing accounts, source and qualify new leads, develop PeopleReady solutions and processes, close orders and ensure that all orders are fulfilled and properly served. The Branch Manager is also dedicated to providing outstanding customer service, so you’ll spend lots of time out in the community meeting with prospective customers, current customers and conducting safety and site evaluations.
And here’s the kind of person that will be amazing in this job:
- Yours is an entrepreneurial spirit. You won’t accept “it can’t be done” as an answer, you never say “it’s not my job,” you pursue innovation, and you push the limits to find solutions. Courage and dedication fuel your progress.
- You are happiest when you’re growing and developing, and you enjoy inspiring others to become the best they can be.
- You’re self-motivated, thrive in a fast-paced and frequently changing environment, and you feel content with a high volume of work and very little down time. If you love routine and working at a steady and predictable pace, you’re probably not going to be happy in this position.
- You love connecting with people and you’re a champion for diversity and inclusion.
- Your organizational and prioritization skills are off the charts. Juggling competing priorities and meeting deadlines under pressure are when you’re at your professional best.
- You can influence even the most stubborn people with your gentle powers of persuasion.
- You have a history of falling in love with your job.
- In addition to your amazing positive attitude, you’ve got 5+ years of related job and/or educational experience, functional knowledge of Federal and State Human Resources regulations, strong math and reading comprehension skills and a valid driver’s license.
PeopleReady provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.
CORE KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
· Proven leadership competencies and experience.
· Ability to execute, prioritize and meet deadlines under pressure.
· Ability to drive processes, improve operational performance and achieve results.
· Ability to hire, manage, develop and lead individuals and teams.
· Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal, possesses the ability to persuade.
· Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population.
· Demonstrates proficient business acumen to include financial performance, and success in developing and maintaining customer relationships.
· Advanced problem-solving skills with the ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, draw valid conclusions and make decisions.
· Proficient in using MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint.
· 5 years related experience; Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Prior experience managing in the staffing industry preferred.
· Valid driver’s license.
Resolve Customer Issue