The Sales Support Representative 2 provides timely and effective sales administrative support to assist with the acquisition or retention of customers. The Sales Support Representative 2 performs varied activities and moderately complex administrative/operational/customer support assignments. Performs computations. Typically works on semi-routine assignments.
The Agent Support Representative 2 provides timely and effective sales support to Humana’s Medicare selling agents. The representative will handle a high volume of inbound phone calls to assist insurance agents with Medicare pre-enrollment inquiries including the following: agent compliance (contracting, licensing, and certification), member enrollment, and agent commissions.
- Receive inbound calls from internal and external selling agents in a fast-paced call center to provide assistance with pre-enrollment inquires (contracting, licensing, member enrollment, agent commissions etc).
- Provide compliance verification, submission/confirmation of contracts, licenses, and certifications.
- Research and resolve inquiries from Medicare field agents, involving member enrollment and company products
- Establish rapport & strengthen relationships with internal and external Medicare field agents
- Educate and engage callers on a variety of resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their goals and member well-being.
- Build Humana’s brand by providing perfect experience
VSP Benefit Information
Can earn up to a maximum of one hour of PTO per 40 hour work week.
401 K Retirement Saving options 100 percent company match on the first 3 percent Humana will make a matching contribution each pay period for all participants who are actively contributing to the Plan.
Employee Assistance Program and Work Life Services
Student Loan refinancing consultation
Great Deals on both national and local discounts on everything from computers and vacations to phones and retail shopping.
Subsided parking rate
- 1+ year(s) of customer service experience
- High School Diploma or state required equivalent
- Conflict resolution experience
- Demonstrates high level of critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Ability to handle sensitive and/or confidential information
- Communicate effectively and confidently with all internal/external customers
- Positive engaged attitude
- Ability to navigate multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Must be available to work ONE of the following training shifts: 9am EST-1:00pm EST or 2:30pm EST-6:30pm EST
- Must be available to work ONE of the following schedules after the 2 week training period:
or 10:00am—2:00pm EST
or 1:00pm—5:00pm EST
or 2:30pm-6:30pm EST
- Call center experience, retail, banking, telesales, etc. experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree
- Seasonal with the potential to become full time.
Scheduled Weekly Hours