What You Will Do:
Responsible for the supervision, management, coordination and provision of quality patient care while demonstrating fiscal responsibility and maintaining the highest standards of care and ensuring compliance with all policies, procedures, and regulatory requirements. Accountable for measuring, monitoring, and managing quality of patient care, achievement of key performance indicators and organizational clinical performance. Participates in interviewing and hiring of clinical staff and responsible for management/development of the clinical staff. Assist other disciplines in coordinating activities when necessary, assuming responsibility for continuity, appropriateness and quality of services delivered.
Why Join the Amedisys Family?
We are a growing company that values and rewards our team members, recognizes your special skills and experience and offers opportunities for growth. Join more than 14,000 team members who help change lives every day and share a mission of delivering high quality home health, hospice and private duty care at home.
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Current, unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse specific to that state the employee is assigned to work by the company.
- One (1+) year of RN experience in a Home Health or Hospice environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- One (1+) years of supervisory and/or management experience as a Registered Nurse in a healthcare environment.
Registered Nurse Certified