Sr level engineer who is highly skilled in both Windows Administration and network/firewalls, including Meraki switches, wireless MX firewalls, Cisco/HP/Dell switches and Checkpoint firewalls.
Experience with voice services/telephony is also required.
From a MS perspective, must be familiar with Server 2003 thru 2016 in additional to all desktop based O/S. Will be an escalation point for helpdesk staff. Security experience would also be a plus, as will have numerous initiatives in the coming year in this area.
Other application experience needs include:
Vulnerabiliity Monitoring/Management (Rapid7)
Solarwinds Management tools
DocuPhase Management Software
Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Physical Requirements
1. Ability to speak, see, and hear.
2. Ability to use hands and arms to reach, handle, and operate various office machines including, but not limited to a printer, copier, fax, 10 key calculator, keyboard, and telephone.
3. Ability to lift 50+ pounds.
FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
• Health Insurance - free for employee-only level (SuperValue HMO plan)
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
• Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans (accident, etc.)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical reimbursement and dependent care)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
• Tuition Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
• Entertainment Discounts
• Pet Services Discount Plan
• Legal Services Plan