To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Henderson, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
New Product Development Manager
Nexus Staffing Solutions, LLC • Henderson, CO
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
New Product Development Manager with chemical experience to lead the team that focuses on development and implementation of new technologies, products and industry trends.
Direct Hire/Permanent Position, Not Temporary or Contract
Salary range $90-100K DOE
M-F 8am-5pm, 50% travel
Full Benefits 1st of the month after 30 days including health, matching 401K and PTO!
New Product Development Manager will supervise a team of R&D professionals while managing product definition, business case analysis, timeline, budget, testing, quality, pricing, manufacturing scale-up and marketing as the product moves from development to launch.
New Product Development Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Investigation and Implementation of new technologies, products and industry trends. Work will include: product definition, business case analysis, timeline, budget, testing, quality, pricing, manufacturing scale-up, and marketing as the product moves from development to launch.
- Develops, coordinates and participates in product testing and the accumulation of performance data. Monitors compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications.
- Manages technical certification and patent process of new products, as required.
- Investigates and tracks new technologies that may be an option for Mergers and Acquisitions.
- Directs work of Formulation Chemist and Process Engineer.
- Participates in weekly sales calls and provides training on new product launches for Business Development, Sales and Equipment Service team.
- Identifies and works with third-party vendors, OEMs, customer test sites, educational institutions, etc., to address issues when needed.
New Product Development Manager Requirements:
- B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Chemistry, related field, or equivalent work experience
- At least 5 years’ experience as a new product manager with demonstrated success managing multiple development projects
- Harvest plant, food production equipment and Sanitation Chemistry experience required
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD and MS Office skills
- Strong project management and supervision skills
- Experience with Six Sigma or equivalent continuous improvement processes