We are recruiting for an asset coordinator to manage the resolution of distressed residential mortgages.
This is a direct hire opportunity that pays in a $45-50k range, with phenomenal benefits!
· Effectively review and response to emails with both internal and external parties
· Review reports and follow up on servicing handling of requests and direction, provide system updates on a loan-by-loan review and follow up on outstanding tasks
· Review system generated reports, general internal system review and notation of loan status and provide servicer direction accordingly
· Assist in the daily review of reports to confirm loans are moving through processes and identifying when there is an issue that needs further handling
· Assisting in special projects as they arise
· Minimum of 2 years of experience in Collections and Loan Servicing
· Working knowledge of servicing systems, such as FiServ and Tempo is a plus, but not required
· Problem solving with a sense of recognizing opportunities, understanding risks and acting quickly to overcome obstacles and reach a solution
· Detailed oriented and consistently maintain a high level of quality and accuracy
· Multi tasker in a constantly changing, fast paced environment; Effective communicator with multiple servicers and internal business units; Ability to organize, prioritize and allocate workload for optimum efficiency
· Strong team player with a high level of professionalism
· MS Excel experience is required
Attention To Detail