To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Santa Monica, CA 90405
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cresta Management Services • Santa Monica, CA
Posted 12 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Our client is one of the premiere profit participation audit firms in the world. They perform forensic consulting reviews of motion picture and television producers and distributors to recover money and other valuable benefits while helping enhance relationships. In addition, our client, is a multi-award winning global company and has a Senior Associate position available for an immediate opportunity.
Some of their 17 awards include:
- 2018 Employee Champion for Work/Life Harmony
- Managing Partner was named as 500 Most Influential People in Business for 2018
- Managing Partners (women) Named Top-25 Most Influential Women in Accounting for 2017
- Named as "Fastest-Growing" Firm Twice
- Named 2018 "Best of the Best" Firm and "Beyond the IPA 100 Firm"
- Recently named the 2019 "Top Firms To Work At" from Accounting Today
If you want to enhance your career and work for one of the best firms in the Country, then apply today. This company has a great work/life balance. They have short days on Fridays during the Summer, and only work 45 hrs/week during the bust seasons. This is an opportunity you do not want to pass up.
Experience, Skills, Knowledge and Abilities:
1. Minimum of 2 years of experience in forensic accounting, royalties, contract review, etc. is critical to be successful in this position.
2. Meets time constraints, engagement budgets, and client deadlines.
3. Directs and instructs staff, where applicable, in work to be performed and working paper review.
4. Able to supervise staff, with minimal supervision from the manager and partner.
5. Responsible for training and supervising the staff on the job.
6. Able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
7. Able to communicate effectively with the team, the studio, and the client.
1. Bachelor degree in Business, with emphasis in Accounting.
2. CPA and CFE preferred but NOT required
*INTERVIEWS ARE BEING SCHEDULED, SO APPLY TODAY!!*