At Meadowbrook Manor we are looking for Hospitality Aide’s that want to build a relationship with Our - Your residents and support them.
This person helps residents with daily living, which might include making beds, serving food, collecting food trays, ensuring water is full and ensuring call lights are answered. They also help with other tasks such as recreational and social activities.
In return you’ll enjoy the relationships that you get to make, excellent training, benefits and the ability for advancement with a company that cares!
Full Time Meadowbrook Manor Employees are offered a comprehensive and competitive benefits package after 60 days of employment:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Referral Bonuses
- Sign-On Bonuses
- 401(k) with company match
- Vacation/Holiday/Personal/Sick Time
- Company paid Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Appreciation Programs
- Exciting Employee of the Month Program