· Minimum of 2-year Technical degree or 1 to 3 years of relevant experience.
· Proficient in SolidWorks 3-D design software.
· Intermediate level computing skills with experience in Microsoft Word & Excel.
· Good organizational skills with ability to prioritize projects and meet task goals.
· Good communications skills, problem solving ability and the ability to positively influence teams.
· Maintain confidentiality of company information and documents.
· Understanding and knowledge of sheet metal design, manufacturing, and fabrication capabilities.
· Understanding of Solidworks Enterprise Product Data Management software.
· Strong mechanical aptitude.
· Strong multi-tasking ability. May be working on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Familiarity with computerized quote system or product configurator.
· Comfortable with presentation of facts and ideas to individuals and groups.
· Knowledge of fire apparatus, or related mobile equipment and markets is highly desired.
· Self-Motivated personality and desire to achieve positive results.