Are you looking for a growth opportunity In Human Resources with a well-established Company?
Our client believes growth comes as a result from promoting their best talent from within, and offers an environment where culture is of utmost importance, offering monthly staff events and get-togethers, and providing internal learning and development to support every member of their teams! We'd LOVE to talk with you! Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
As the HR Coordinator, you will be responsible for handling a variety of HR related administrative tasks and activities including recruitment, onboarding, employee relations, benefits administration, and training.
Responsibilities at a glance:
· Assists with recruiting including posting job openings, pre-screening candidates, scheduling interviews, maintaining applicant tracking, checking references, processing background checks, and arranging pre-employment drug tests and physicals, maintain employee referral log
· Greets and assists all walk-ins with the application and interviewing processes
· Performs new employee onboarding including conducting new employee orientation and making new employee files
· Receives and files personnel related documentation including staffing, recruitment, training, performance evaluations, and employee leaves of absence; provide information for payroll and other uses as required
· Records, updates, and maintains employee information in the HRIS system and employee files per established procedures
· Coordinates training schedules, conducts training, responds to questions, tracks attendees, and provides status update reports
· Administers employee recognition programs including ordering gift cards, issuing anniversary awards and organization of employee events
· Creates and maintains Human Resources and personnel files
· Schedules HR meetings, creates and circulates agenda
· Maintains Company communications and bulletin boards ensuring proper documents are posted and removed, as required
· Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources or business-related field preferred
· Prior experience in a human resources administrative support role (At least 2 years or more)
· Basic knowledge of principles and procedures for human resources including Human Resource Information Systems, recruitment, selection, training, benefits, and compensation
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
· Strong customer service skills
· Ability to identify problems, review related information, develop and evaluation options, and implement solutions
Salary: 40 – 50K
Applicant Tracking Systems
Human Resources Information System (Hris)