To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- MINETONKA MLS, MN 55343
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
American Cybersystems, Inc. (ACS Group) • MINETONKA MLS, MN
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ACS group has an immediate need for a Payroll Specialist. This is a 6 months contract opportunity (with and is in Hopkins MN. Our client is a leading Food Processing and Manufacturing organization.
Please review the job description below:
Provide Payroll/HRIS expertise and support for selected business units, as it relates to processing payroll and updating employee records on HRIS. Assist with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the Payroll department by handling information requests and performing clerical functions including, but not limited to, data entry, printing, filing, preparing correspondence, and distributing mail.
40% Process/manage HR job and payroll transactional events initiated by the business unit, HR functional areas or external sources (hires, terminations, taxes, deductions, retro pay, supplemental pay, manual checks, etc.) also includes International/Expatriate payroll processing. Monitor and maintain controls related to check accuracy and data integrity. Respond to garnishment inquiries from ADP regarding set up/calculation or employee status.
40% Support the daily off-cycle process by distributing and mailing checks, maintain and organize the HR Payroll filing system, make copies, send faxes and emails as necessary, open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including mail, faxes, and reports, sign for and distribute UPS/Fed Ex packages, coordinate filing with Corporate Records and respond to file requests, and send documents to Fargo for imaging, set up and coordinate meetings.
20% Additional projects and responsibilities as assigned.
· Minimum of 3 years business experience preferably working in HRIS/Payroll
· Strong customer skills with previous experience in a customer service-oriented position
· PeopleSoft payroll experience preferred
· Ability to handle adverse situations and/or tight time deadline while maintaining accuracy and consistency
· Willing to work overtime when necessary
· Ability to take initiative and take on additional responsibilities as required by business needs, facilitating prompt response to users requests.
· Ability to work with multiple users, at all levels of the organization
· Experience with Microsoft desktop applications
· Ability to effectively perform in a highly team oriented atmosphere
· Ability to handle multiple priorities in an environment that has substantial fluctuations in volume
· Able to effectively manage on-going changes
· Detail oriented
· Able to work independently
• Good organizational and administrative skills
If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
Thanks and regards,
Mahesh Kumar Kaukuntla
ABOUT ACS GROUP. – ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare Solutions, Talent Solutions, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through four operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. Recognitions include: #1 Fastest Growing Company in the State of Georgia (2014); Ranked by SIA as the Second Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2015); and winner of Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2016). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member, headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, with offices across the U.S. and India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.