C#.Net Developer - Allen, TX - 5 Years Experience - Employee and Family benefits paid at 100%
One of our software as a service clients is searching for a .NET Developer. This developer will need to have a can do attitude- willing to learn as well as willing to teach others. This person will be a team player open to collaborating and sharing resources with other team members. We are looking for developers with strong job tenure.
Compensation is $90,000-$110,000. Our client pays 100% of employee and family benefits.
My client does not pay for relocation.
• Develop innovative, reusable Web-based tools.
• Attend client meetings during the sales process and during development.
• Produce project estimates during sales process, including expertise required, total number of people required, total number of development hours required, etc.
• Work closely with Project Managers and other members of the Development Team to both develop detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely completion of deliverables.
• Work with clients and Project Managers to build and refine graphic designs for websites.
• Convert raw images and layouts from a graphic designer into CSS/XHTML themes.
• Determine appropriate architecture, and other technical solutions, and make relevant recommendations to clients.
• Communicate to the Project Manager with efficiency and accuracy any progress and/or delays.
• Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value-of-service to clients.
• Alert colleagues to emerging technologies or applications and the opportunities to integrate them into operations and activities.
• Be actively involved in and contribute regularly to the development community.
• BS in Computer Science/related field, or significant equivalent experience
• 5 years minimum experience with HTML/XHTML and CSS
• 5 years minimum Web programming experience, including C#, MVC, ASP.net, ASP
• Good working knowledge of SQL
• Development experience using extensible web authoring tools
• Experience developing and implementing open source software projects
• Self-starter with strong self-management skills
• Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Ajax (Programming Language)
Cascading Style Sheets (Css)
Java Script (Programming Language)
Hyper Text Markup Language (Html)