To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Burlington, VT
- Thomas Murray
- Phone: 617-500-4451
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bay State Search LLC • Burlington, VT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Bay State Search has partnered with our client in Burlington and we are seeking an experienced HR Generalist to join a People Operations team. He or she will assist in providing a wide range of HR support and advice. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the success of the organization by offering guidance on recruitment, terminations, performance management, employee relations and HR best practices while facilitating a positive relationship between personnel and senior management.
- Manage health and welfare benefits
- Assist in talent management and employee relations
- Conduct employee onboarding, help organize training & development initiatives
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Prepare termination and severance letters
- Organize employee performance reviews
- Implement and administer employee policies
- Provide advice and service to management on daily employee relations and performance management issues
- Support the people operations department in implementing programs to help improve the employee experience
- Identify ways to improve policies and procedures
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources Management or related discipline
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources
- Expertise in HR policies and procedures
- Experience with HR software preferred, like HRIS or HRMS
- Strong knowledge of hiring processes
- Understanding of HR best practices and current regulations
- Sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Customer-focused attitude, with high level of professionalism and discretion