Are you an energetic people person? Are you goal-oriented? Do you like to travel? Do you want the stability of a base salary with additional earning potential? Then this is the career for you!
NO SALES EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
SALES TRAINING PROVIDED
American Credit Acceptance is an auto finance company seeking entry-level Regional Development Specialists "Account Managers" to manage relationships with auto dealerships in the Indianapolis area as well as Cincinnati to Columbus, OH. This person must reside in the Indianapolis area (due to number of dealerships in that area). This position will present and communicate company products and services to all levels of management within dealerships via phone and/or in-person.
Existing Territories in need:
· Chicago, IL area (includes Milwaukee, WI area)
· Philadelphia, PA area (including Baltimore and South Jersey)
· Nashville, Tennessee area (including Memphis area)
· Austin, TX area (includes San Antonio, Waco, Killeen, and Austin)
New Territories to develop:
· Washington D.C./ Eastern Virginia area (most of business in Newport News area)
· Minneapolis,MN area
· Indianapolis, IN area (including Columbus and Cincinnati, OH areas)
· Prospect and qualify new opportunities
· Manage and develop relationships with auto dealerships
· Educate new dealers on how to effectively use ACA’s finance programs
· Prepare presentations and proposals for all levels of management within the dealership
· Develop, maintain and grow current and potential client relationships.
· Train dealers on proper documentation needed for fast-funding of contracts
· 4-year Degree and/or 1+ years of sales experience preferred but not required.
· Able to work in fast-paced, self-directed, entrepreneurial environment.
· Must have competitive mindset.
· Multi-tasking and excellent time management skills required.
· Must have the ability to solve problems, digest and apply information, learn new skills, and think critically.
· Excellent written and spoken communication skills as well as presentation ability.
· Proficient computer skills, highly energetic, and self-motivated.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position with a work schedule of Monday-Friday with some weekend work required.
Travel: This position will require regular travel throughout assigned territory. Also must be able to make travel arrangements, be comfortable with air travel, be able to drive, and walk around the dealership if needed.
ACA provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. ACA complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Customer Relationship Management
Resolve Customer Issue
Achieve Client Need