To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Hopewell, NJ 08525
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Clinical Data Analyst
Integrated Resources, Inc • Hopewell, NJ
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Role: Clinical Data Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months
Location: Hopewell, NJ
Job Description –
- Develop project initiatives, process and performance measures for Quality Management and deliverables to ensure positive outcomes defined by corporate objectives and NCQA and regulatory regulations.
- Analyzes complex data and information to provide meaningful results, identifying success factors and improvement opportunities, recommending potential solutions to assist Government Programs set strategic goals.
- Measure performance goals of STAR plans and initiatives to ensure effectiveness of process. Report findings to management and stakeholders as appropriate.
- Responsible for budgeting, cost containment and strategic planning of systemic enhancements to improve the quality and efficiency of project initiatives and yearly interventions.
- Reviews all HPMS and industry correspondence, related to Star Ratings in order to assist and remain current on all information and decision. Ensures that all information necessary for decision making is coordinated and any necessary documentation is prepared.
- Collaboratively serve as a divisional resource with the Manager for health plan quality ratings.
- Interacts with internal and external stakeholders to promote Governments Programs clinical and operational improvement activities.
Academic and Professional Qualifications:
- Any Bachelor's degree preferred and/or other relevant combination of training and experience.
- Health IT & HEDIS Certifications preferred
- SAS Certifications preferred or relevant experience
- 0-2 years Health IT Industry experience preferred
- Experience of QSI-XL preferred
- 2-5 years practical experience in providing technical support and maintenance on clinical, ancillary and business applications within a Health IT environment preferred
- Strong workflow and systems analysis skills required
- Experience with clinical workflows
- Preferred communication skills to interact with the different provider groups on need basis.
Working Arrangements: May require after hours on call support