To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2510 West Casino Road
Everett, WA 98204
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Branch IT Support
Bunzl Distribution • Everett, WA
Posted 1 month ago
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
At Bunzl, we know that our employees are our number one asset. We seek to recruit and retain the right people who are passionate about our business and we provide opportunities for our employees so that they may progress within our company based on their talents, experiences, and their aptitude.
The IT Tech Support will be an integral part of how Majestic Glove does business daily. This position will interact with all departments within the organization and select companies we collaborate with globally. The IT Tech Support will also be the main point of contact for employees who are experiencing computer issues. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual to join an established organization that has experienced significant growth recently.
- 5+ years’ experience in IT-related position
- Highschool diploma/GED required. Associates/Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage stress effectively in high-pressure situations
- Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience
- Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required
- Industry certifications and memberships a plus
- Excellent IT, communication, leadership and management skills
- Ability to fill multiple roles simultaneously
- Proven track record of maintaining IT structural integrity
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong verbal communication and problem-solving skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Must possess a basic understanding of computer network cabling
- Strong background in server management and software installations and upgrades
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs without assistance
- Experience with Wi-Fi warehouse mobile equipment
- Windows 7 & 10, Datacenter 2012, Server 2008, UNIX
- VMWare Familiarity (vSphere, VMware View Administration)
- SAP (ERP Central Component, Process Integration & Business Objects)
- Document Management (Laserfiche & Management Procedures)
- Help desk (Printers, Desktops, Mobile Equipment, Zero Clients)
- Cisco / Meraki (Firewall, Switches, AP’s, VPN)
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 5,000 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.