Advantage Solutions is looking for a self-motivated and results driven Retail Sales Representative/Retail Sales Specialist in the grocery retail industry representing Pepsi Warehouse Brands, including but not limited to brands like Gatorade, Frito-Lay and Quaker Oats.
This is a driving position that requires the use of your personal vehicle and the ability to drive to and from multiple locations throughout your workday.
What will your day look like? Watch this short video: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Retail Sales Representative
What we bring to the table:
- Competitive base salary
- Flexible schedules
- No nights or weekends
- Paid travel time and mileage reimbursement
- Benefit partnerships for medical, dental and vision
- 401 k with company match
- EAP and wellness programs
- Training, support and ongoing career development with opportunities for growth
- Great people to work with!
What you bring to the table:
- Ability to work independently
- High degree of integrity and a strong work ethic
- Strong interpersonal skills with the confidence to influence
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Positive attitude and comfortable working with the public
- Flexibility and ability to adapt with a professional demeanor
- High energy and a sense of urgency
- Engage, qualify, and close customers on sales of clients products
- Seek sales opportunities in departments throughout the store to maximize sales and sales of related attachments
- Communicate professionally and effectively with the Company management team, retail sales associates, retail management team, client and customers
- Ensure products are on display, functioning properly, and presentable to customers
- Take direction regarding tagging, rotating, and placing of POS materials
- Meet client and Company objectives by maintaining full distribution on existing SKU’s.
- Increase promotional effectiveness by assisting in building displays and placement of appropriate point of sale material.
- Maintain schematic standards by ensuring all authorized items are in distribution and set to shelf standards.
- Maintain schematic integrity through consistent communication with District Manager and other retail personnel on current retail/store conditions.
- Complete accurate and timely HR paperwork and reports online; call reports, expense reports (if applicable), training certification quizzes, etc.
Participate in mandatory conference calls
Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
- Very strong oral and written communication skills
- Results and action oriented - ownership minded
- Timely Communications Required. It is mandatory that responses to management phone calls or emails are returned within 24 hours
- Professional demeanor and image compatible with the Client and the Company
- Self -motivated, and organized, while remaining flexible and adaptable
- Must be Internet savvy with access to a computer - broadband preferred
- Must have a cell phone; text messaging strongly preferred
- Reliable transportation; i.e. personal car for transportation to stores/events/meetings
- Self-motivated, ambitious, committed to self and driven to succeed
- Strong communication skills with the confidence to influence key decision makers at the store level
- Must possess excellent organizational skills and have the ability to complete daily procedures and responsibilities without direct supervision
- Ability to meet the physical demands of the position including, but not limited to the ability to sit, stand, walk, bend, twist, reach overhead, stoop, squat repetitively and for long periods of time. Ability to repetitively push/pull and/or lift/carry at least 40 pounds.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity in all employment practices without regard to age, race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, physical or mental disability, or any other category protected by law. As part of this commitment, the Company shall provide reasonable accommodations of known disabilities to enable an applicant or employee to apply for employment, perform the essential functions of the job, or enjoy the benefits and privileges of employment as required by the law
- Account Management
- Customer Service
- Retail Sales