To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6029 Berkshire Lane
Dallas, TX 75225
- Erika Haro
- Phone: 214-363-3400
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Home Care Assistance of Dallas, TX • Dallas, TX
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
If you are looking for a company to grow with and that can grow with you then you found us!!
WE ARE A NON-MEDICAL HOME CARE COMPANY
What we offer as a company:
Call a doc / Tell a doc
- Continuing Training
- Competitive Pay
Duties can include:
· Answers incoming calls and promotes agency mission; services; establishes correct direction of calls to other office personnel.
· Updates website. Manages media and mass emails. Manages Prospect database.
· Answers intake calls to set in-home care consultations for care managers and update ClearCare system with prospect information and lead source.
· Follows up on prospect calls
· Obtains information required to complete and initiate the in-home assessments
· Prepares Client packets and referral source packets as directed
· Perform data entry and scan documents
· Assists with returning calls, providing accurate responses to clients and employees
· Researches returned mail for current addresses
· Assists in resolving any administrative issues
· Maintains office supplies including break room and toiletries
· Maintains promotional literature bookshelf and supplies
· Run company errands such as supplies and care notes from client's homes
· Acts as liaison for customer service and other outside entities as required
· Collaborates with other departments within the organization.
· Collaborates with other departments and serves as a liaison to improve communication and customer service
· Other duties as assigned
About this position:
The lntake Specialist is the first contact with our clients, prospects and referral sources via phone calls and visits to the office. This is a multi-task position which may include completing with effectiveness enhanced customer service to multiple individuals at one time including over the phone. This position includes obtaining the needed information from the prospect with enhanced empathy and knowledge base of the agency services and best practices. This position would be responsible for setting assessment appointment for our client care staff in prospective client homes. This position will also be responsible for phone triage and accurate phone messages and clerical duties for client records.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- OUT GOING PERSONALITY!!
We look forward to speaking with you soon!
Please fill out our company application at www.HCAMatch.com
If you are unable to apply online, please:
Quick apply by clicking "APPLY NOW"
Call our office at 214-363-3400 to schedule a time to fill out the application in our office!
Possible keywords for this job are:
Customer Service, Administrative Assistant, Receptionist, Secretary, Computer Skills