3+ year’s direct/outside sales or work experience in construction and/or staffing. Qualified candidate must be comfortable going onto construction job sites and going into corporate offices and manufacturing companies
- Strong interpersonal, negotiation skills and ability to persuade an audience.
Experience building sales territories as opposed to inheriting established markets. Communication, presentation, follow-up, negotiation, and closing skills.
- Self-motivation and goal oriented; demonstrates a relentless tenacity with specific sales strategies identified.
- Ability to effectively work independently without day-to-day direction.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects independently, and meet deadlines under pressure.
- Ability to effectively interact and build relationships with a diverse employee population as well as clients.
- Two or four year degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES/REGISTRATIONS, or TRAINING
Valid driver’s license.
External Sales Training Certificate preferred.
Previous CSP Training preferred
PeopleReady is a part of TrueBue, Inc., the global workforce solutions leader connecting clients with over 840,000 precisely matched associates every year across 70 countries. Through our recruitment outsourcing, on-site management, and on-demand talent-delivery services, we are industry-leading innovators for the changing world of work.
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.