The Inventory & Logistics Specialist is responsible for the day to day management of the logistics function, ensuring cost effectiveness and timely management of shipments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Assists Inventory and Logistics Manager with consumer fulfillment and customized shipments.
· Provides warehouse assistance with categorizing inventory and organizing pallets.
· Reports tracking information for shipments and perform customer service for consumers.
· Resolves troubleshooting issues with fulfillment software and 3rd party integrations.
· Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments.
· Maintenance of system data requirements and ensuring integrity at all times.
Education/Skills and Qualifications:
· Bachelor’s in Business or Transportation/Logistics Management.
· Able to drive a forklift and lift boxes weighing 50+ pounds.
· Excellent understanding of efficient materials flow and best practice.
· Strong organizational and administration skills.
· Adaptable and flexible approach to work
· Microsoft outlook, computer skills
Company offers paid Holidays and Vacation and Health Benefits. Please call us if qualified and interested: 305-974-1850.