Senior Process Associate, Inside Sales Specialist
URL blocked - click to apply: Operations
URL blocked - click to apply OH
With a startup spirit and 80,000+ curious and courageous minds, we have the expertise to go deep with the world’s biggest brands—and we have fun doing it. Now, we’re calling all you rule-breakers and risk-takers who see the world differently, and are bold enough to reinvent it. Come, transform with us.
Inviting applications for the role of Senior Process Associate, Inside Sale Specialist
The Inside Sales specialist develops and fosters relationship with external customers while providing complex product solutions and services. Main purpose of this role will be to help build and expand the sales pipeline for GE Digital. The selected candidate in this role will become a product expert on GE Digital solutions and be able to work with direct sales team to close opportunities.
- Initiate, build sales database and qualified opportunities through various channels
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by providing complex product solutions and services.
- Promote the GE Digital products and services for business partners via phone, email and other channels as required
- Achieve quarterly and annual campaign sales targets
- Register all relevant information captured during customer interactions in CRM tools
- Handle customers’ incoming requests, provide necessary support and provide proposals based on customer specified information
- Understand and fulfill all regulations of the internal policies of the company
Genpact is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws. Genpact is committed to creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion, respect and integrity, customer focus, and innovation. For more information, visit URL blocked - click to apply. Follow us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply, and URL blocked - click to apply.
- Above average customer service and influencing skills
- Associates Degree and/or 2+ years of previous sales/customer support experience
- Effective and professional verbal and written communication – both with internal and external customers
- Ability to synthesize complex issues and communicate simple messages
- Ability to work in a team or individually if required
- Proficient end-user IT skills including MS Office and Outlook
• Bachelor’s Degree and 2+ years of commercial experience
• Previous experience in sales or similar commercial role
• Proven account management and project planning skills
• Result-oriented personality and capability to overcome obstacles
• Knowledge/experience with GE Digital portfolio
Experience with SaaS business processes and services
Achieve Sales Quotas
Implementing Sales Strategies