Create a Job Alert.Enter your email below to save this search and receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Thank you. We'll send jobs matching these to
You already suscribed to this job alert.
0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, and plans (mechanical and/or electrical).
- Basic knowledge related to programming controls (Siemens Step7, TIA Portal…)
- Ability to travel (USA and Canada) 100% of the time.
- Responsible, results-oriented person who can be trusted to accomplish the established objectives of each project on time, safely, and with the highest degree of integrity
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability and willingness to work variable hours including weekend, night, and/or holiday work
- Ability and willingness to lift, lower and carry objects up to 50 lbs., work from heights, climb ladders, and work in confined spaces
- Must have a valid driver’s license and good driving record