Job Title : Administrative Assistant II / Recruiting Coordinator (9261141)
Duration : 06 Month contract on W2
Work Location: Neenah WI 54956
Hours: 8:00am to 5:00pm The schedule is very flexible (could be 4 ten hour shifts – four , nine hour shifts and one 4 hour shift, etc.).
Provide coordination and administrative support for the College Recruiting team.
This team owns the recruiting and recruiting support processes.
The college team manages all activities that allow candidates to pass through the processes of sourcing, interviewing, managing offers and disposition.
The person in this role coordinates activity, communicates with a large variety of people, and prioritizes work load across a wide breadth of topic areas and inputs, and manages key data and information used by the team.
Schedule Campus and event activities (various on-line systems used by each school/event planners)
Tracking of multiple activities, information and data
Coordinates shipment of booths & materials to Diversity Events, Campus events, etc.
Creates and extends electronic Offers (Workday)
Assists with budget tracking and cost reporting systems – SAP
Communication and coordination of on-site interviews with candidate and interviewers for multiple functions
Communicates effectively with campus teams and other key stakeholder groups
Leads purchasing of goods and services; vendor relationships and management; invoicing and payments
Manages candidate travel, campus event payment and other payment of recruiting related types of expenses
Coordinates schedule for large team meetings
Owns several SharePoint sites that are used to share information with various stakeholder groups
Supports all team members to coordinate, calendar events and meetings, etc.
Manage group inbox
Enters candidate information into databases (Excel, Workday)
Manages electronic personnel files for Coops and Interns
Manages Drug Screen and Background check process (HireRight)
Communicates with Hiring Managers
- Able to take work direction from multiple people and prioritize tasks
- Exceptional work management, prioritization, and organizational skills
- Able to work well in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications – Excel, Word, Power point required
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Aptitude to learn new databases and adjust to technological changes
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential information
- Able to create and follow standard work instructions
- Past experience in Recruiting or Human Resources
- Past experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (Workday Recruiting)
- Past exposure to background check processes and tools
- Experience with vendor management