To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Kavaliro • Miami, FL
Posted 1 month ago
We are looking for a Business Analyst for our direct client at Miami, FL. The details of the requirement are given hereunder. Interested candidate may submit the resume in word format. US Citizens are encouraged to apply for it.
• Responsible for analyzing business needs to identify and propose solutions for business problems. Typically defines business requirements in the context of information technology capabilities and develops detailed design specifications. Assists in the assessment and documentation of business opportunities, benefits, risks, and success factors of potential applications; Assists in eliciting and clearly defining and documenting, Customer needs and associated requirements; Analyzes a variety of work processes and associated document and information flows; monitor the development and maintenance of business systems using a systems methodology; Identifies problems or business opportunities for new projects.
• Minimum of 10 years professional experience as a Business Analyst
• Senior resource with business process analysis experience in an IT organization
• Experience in gap and lean assessment using lean/six-sigma methodology
• Strong analysis, facilitation, communication, presentation, and documentation skills
• Experience in process mapping
• Experience building KPI and metric monitoring abilities into processes
• Experience architecting process changes to remedy gaps and obtain efficiencies
• Experience implementing process improvement changes in an organization, including making recommendations at a management level
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and work streams in parallel
• Tools experience: MS Office Suite, including Visio, SharePoint
• Business Analysis: 10 years (Preferred)
• Process Improvement: 5 years (Preferred)
• Analysis Skills: 8 years (Preferred)
• Microsoft Office: 5 years (Preferred)
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
No phone calls or third party resumes, please.
Candidates with financial industry experience are preferred. Candidates who are local to the area are preferred. No relocation assistance is provided. Candidates may be required to attend an in-person interview at their own expense. Please make sure you are a good fit for this position.