The person is responsible for maximizing sales by properly merchandising and displaying all products while taking care of the needs of each customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct in a professional manner which properly reflects upon DAS and all customers of DAS.
• Complete service requirements established by DAS and customer.
• Be able to handle multiple functions and tasks
• Order processing, plan-o-gram lay out, resetting stores, etc
• Driving to and from store locations regularly
• Other duties may be assigned.
Skills and Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Sales and/or merchandise experience preferred
• Valid Driver’s License and able to travel regularly.
• Regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms; hear; lift and/or move up to 10 pounds; use close, color and peripheral vision; depth perception; ability to adjust focus.
• Frequently required to stoop, kneel or crouch; talk; use distance vision.
• Occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; lift and/or move up to 100 pounds; work in wet or humid conditions, in high places and outdoor weather conditions; work near moving mechanical parts; exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals; risk of electrical shock; subject to vibrations.
• The noise level is usually moderate.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
Accounting Record Management System