To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
85 Corporate Woods Drive
Waco, TX 63044
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hogan • Waco, TX
Posted 1 month ago
Hogan Dedicated Services has a premier Fleet Manger position open in the Waco, TX area. The position is based on site at one of our largest customers who is also one of the largest in the automotive industry. Hogan has been serving the Transportation Industry since 1918 offering our customers Best in Class Service.
- Manage a group of 30 plus auto hiking drivers ensuring superior customer service from all spectrums.
- Assist in training and maintaining a safety focused group of Auto hiking drivers.
- Coordinate and monitor all deliveries for on-time performance.
- Manually and electronically route all shipments to optimize efficiencies while prioritizing service with customer demands
- Handle incoming phone calls from drivers and customers to mitigate issues and resolve problems.
- Manage and prioritize critical shipments to ensure customer service, while maintaining on-time performance, and minimizing expense.
- Manage driver’s hours to minimizing overtime while still maintaining established customer service and delivery metrics.
- Handle all manpower and equipment needs to ensure adequate coverage while prioritizing service and minimizing cost.
- Communicate with mechanics and local shop personnel to coordinate equipment repairs and miscellaneous service
- Communicate in a professional and helpful manner with customers.
- Promote safety with drivers by your actions and communications.
- Assist account manager with any necessary tasks
- Ensure all DOT requirements are met regarding safety including log audits, reviewing 70-hour rule, random, equipment inspections etc. are being followed by your team.
- Three plus years in the transportation industry in operations larger than 60 drivers preferably in the Auto Hauling industry
- College degree preferred
- Highly motivated with exceptional customer service skills
- Prior Automotive Hauling experienced preferred
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Ability to operate in a dynamic fast paced ever changing environment with minimal supervision
- Must have a proactive approach to problem resolution, critical thinking, and problem solving in a dynamic fast paced environment.
- Transportation background with experience in a multi-stop car hauling environment
- Safety driven with expertise in HOS, DOT regulations, and driver welfare.
- Familiar with AS-400, QHOS, and Microsoft office
- Ability to prioritize driver needs with customer demands.
- Most have good verbal and electronic communication skills, with the ability to articulate with precision the desired message