To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2413 Nashville Road
Bowling Green, KY 42101
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Call Center Associate BPO
NTT DATA • Bowling Green, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
● To assist providers inquiring about current insurance coverage, previous insurance coverage, co-pays, claims questions, etc.
● Evaluate basis of their quality (as measured by the monitoring of recorded calls), their productivity, their accuracy of information and their attendance and punctuality.
● Responsible for compliance with all laws and regulations related to the conduct of our business, including following all HIPAA guidelines and procedures.
● Provides accurate information in a helpful, collaborative manner to callers through thorough knowledge of End Client products, policies and procedures.
● Inquiries to be made primarily by telephone but also through written format (email, mail, fax, etc).
● Captures and documents customer feedback.
● Receives, resolves and routes complaints as defined by department policy, procedures and guidelines.
● Interacts with other End Client staff to resolve customer inquiries, complaints and problems, particularly in Claims Services, Provider Services, ILR / COB, Payment Processing, the Provider Processing Center, Provider Relations,
● Provider Contracting, Medical Management, Benefits Administration, Pharmacy Services and the Behavioral Health and High-End Imaging vendors.
● PSRs handles calls regarding claim status, appeal status, edibility and benefits, referral and authorizations.
Requirements for this role include:
● 1+ years of experience working in a call center/ customer support experience handling calls
● Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
● 1-3 years experience in Provider Service
● Should be available for work between Monday-Friday (07:00am to 04:00pm CST). The shift timings can be changed as per client requirements.