To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- St. Louis, MO 63110
- Phone: 3144852110
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Quality Assurance Inspector
PrideStaff • St. Louis, MO
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Want to work for a great company that is looking for the next generation of Quality Inspectors, this might be the job for you! A city staple for years, this organization is planning for the next rise of talented people to drive their business. We have several opportunities for a working quality inspector, as well as a few spots for mechanically minded individuals.
This incredibly important role will be responsible for part and product inspection, but will not only be doing inspections. They will also be a key player in the overall success of the shop performance.
This job will fulfill 3 elements:
a) Function in the role of Inspector, inspecting both in-house work and the work of our subcontractors,
b) Production coordinating and assembly,
c) Functioning in the capacity of either a Machinist or an Assembler.
- Maintaining a Quality/Safety conscious work environment. Follow and enforcing guidelines set forth in the Quality Assurance Manual.
- Follow and enforce Quality and safety policies set forth in the company handbook. Reviewing parts / processes and finished equipment, verifying adherence to quality and safety standards. Inspecting "run off" equipment and verifying operation, function, and options to Quote, Blueprints and designated specifications. Inspecting incoming parts and components for accuracy and completeness.
- Work closely with the engineering department on accepted standards and safety requirements. Make recommendations to manufacturing and engineering for ongoing improvements to Quality and Safety.
- Work closely with supervisors and employees to ensure proper safety/quality practices, assist customer service in warranty issues and corrective action to prevent reoccurrences.
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by performing in-process inspection on machine output.
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum productivity and adherence to production schedule. Troubleshoot problems during machine operation.
Set up machines to run parts per print. Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out. Maintain and clean machines before or after each shift.
- Must have experience either as an Assembler or a Machinist.
- Prior track record in work history outlining 3-5 years success in an industrial machining environment.
- Experience documenting quality control standards.
Must possess necessary tools not provided by the company