The Customer Support Specialist is responsible for providing customer support to the sales organization, agents, dealers, and direct accounts.
Essential Job Functions: The Inside Sales & Customer Support Specialist must be able to perform all the following duties and responsibilities with or without a reasonable accommodation.
• Service inquiries from sales team members, agents, and dealerships on products, pricing, and agreements.
• Be an extension of the sales force
• Review all new contracts to ensure documents are complete / accurate and conduct appropriate follow up.
• Generate sales reports to sales, agents, and national accounts monthly.
• Work with various departments to receive and communicate status updates.
• Manage time effectively, complete tasks and projects quickly with little to no guidance
• Work collaboratively in a team environment
• high school degree or GED required. (College preferred but not required.)
• Preferably 3 years of experience in customer service.
• Experience using Microsoft Office products or equivalent software.