To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
112 North Second Street
- Apply via CareerBuilder
- Phone: 877-870-8955
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Automotive BDC Representative/Internet Sales Representative
Brad Deery Motors • Maquoketa, IA
Posted 1 day ago
Automotive BDC/ Internet Sales Representative
Brad Deery Motors, located in Maquoketa, is looking for talented, customer-service oriented individuals for their Internet Sales team. BDC/Internet Sales Representatives will be responsible for handling all incoming phone calls and internet leads, as well as confirming sales appointments and performing long-term follow-up on all unsold customers (e.g., internet leads, showroom visits, and incoming calls). BDC Representatives will strive to generate repeat business by reaching out to current customers and ensuring complete satisfaction in ownership, as well as in marketing efforts by accurately obtaining and logging customer sources.
Hours: 40 hours/week with some nights and weekends
Compensation: $10/hour with a $20 bonus for every appointment that shows and a sales bonus of up to $70 for each vehicle sold
- Communicate effectively with internet customers and prospects according to their preferred method of communication (phone, email or in person)
- Manage Internet sales leads, respond to inquiries in a timely fashion, and answer questions on available stock and product performance
- Maintain an ongoing customer database to capture repeat business
- Keep website up-to-date with vehicle specifications and availability
- Schedule appointments with interested buyers for test drives and delivery of vehicles
- Disclosing terms of sales with consumers and reviewing sales with dealership management
Successful Chrysler BDC/Internet sales professionals have come from a variety of backgrounds. The ideal candidate has customer service and/or a general sales background of some sort, (electronics, appliances, real estate, B2B, marketing, etc.), a hard working professional with experience providing exceptional customer service and looking to make a career change, or a recent college graduate looking to pursue a career in sales.
- Previous customer service experience
- Previous call center and/or Internet sales experience a plus
- Sales experience is a plus, NOT required
- Requires strong communication skills in order to work most effectively with customers
- Must be Internet savvy, have good computer skills and excellent organizational skills to help keep track of all sales leads and to keep the website data up-to-date
- Excellent follow through and follow up skills
- Must be able to work some nights and weekends
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Medical, Dental and Vision (plus other great benefits!)
- 401k with company match
- Paid time off after 90 days
- Employee Purchase Program
- Employee Service & Parts Discount Program
- Family-owned and operated