- Java or Kotlin
- PCF cloud
- Spring Framework
- Test Driven Development
- Paired programming
- 5+ years in field
- Strong Object Oriented development background in either web or mobile technologies
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar technical discipline, or equivalent work experience
- Masters Degree in Computer Science
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Business, or related field
- 5+ years’ experience in marketing, strategy, consulting, or communications roles
- Developing a strategy and a foundation for a new outreach to customers.
- Client markets different products. (i.e warranty of appliances, etc)..
- The Strategy is already in place, now scaling up the product.
- Looking for someone to manager the campaign. Someone that is comfortable to take information – details of the campaign and decide where need to expand and move forward with new products
- Working with vendors
- Collateral details
- Must is a campaign management background
- Skills – Work Front background would be GREAT!
- PowerPoint and Microsoft office suite
- Design background would be a nice to have skill – like post card design, push out new offerings to customers, communication out to customers, having illustrator or photoshop experience.
Fast Switch, Ltd., delivering the Right Talent at the Right Time for over 21 years. We are an IT Consulting company with offices in Detroit, MI, Columbus, OH, Cleveland, OH, Cincinnati, OH, New York, Hartford, CT, Massachusetts, Minneapolis, MN, Los Angeles, CA, San Francisco, CA, and Tucson, AZ. We’re doing business in almost half the states in the union.
We're a financially strong, privately-held company that is 100% consultant and client focused. You are our most important asset!
We've differentiated ourselves by being creative, flexible, and fast. Throw out everything you've heard, seen, or felt about every other IT Consulting company.
We're different. Our consultants and clients tell us so, and it's our great people who make the difference! We do unique things, and we do them for Fortune 10 companies, Inc. 500 companies, and technology start-ups. We also have a strong belief in giving back to the communities we serve.
Our benefits are second to none and thanks to our flexible benefits options you can choose just the benefits that you need or want, options include:
• Medical and Dental (Fast Switch pays majority of the medical program)
• Personal Time Off (PTO) Program
• Long Term Disability (100% paid)
• Life Insurance (100% paid)
• 401(k) with immediate vesting and 3% (of salary) dollar-for-dollar match
Plus, we have a lucrative employee referral program and an employee recognition culture.
In 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017, Fast Switch was named one of the Top Work Places in Michigan by the Detroit Free Press and one of the Best Staffing Firms in 2016 and 2017. We have won the Columbus Business First “Fast 50” award 9 times in 12 years because of our strong growth which translates into more and better opportunities for our consulting staff members.
To view all of our open positions, please go to: www.fastswitch.com and at the bottom of the page click Job Portal, or get there directly at: https://www.jobs.net/jobs/fastswitch/en-us/all-jobs/
You can also follow us on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/fastswitch
And you can become a fan of Fast Switch on Facebook at: http://tinyurl.com/y9y3gdp