GHD is hiring a SR Transportation PM for multiple locations across California.
Join a global professional services leader. We are committed to solving the world’s biggest challenges in the areas of transportation, water, energy and urbanization. GHD has multiple opportunities for a Senior Transportation Project Manager in the following offices: Roseville, Redding, Fresno, Eureka, and Irvine. This is a unique opportunity for a senior level individual to participate in helping our current clients and building new relationships through business development.
Working with the transportation team, this position offers great variety of projects, and will see you involved in
- Project Delivery/ Management of complex on- and off-system transportation projects
- Lead transportation design projects and team(s)
- Senior Technical Lead for Transportation Projects
- Support business development on behalf of GHD, position for new work and secure projects
- Implement/develop standards
- Manage sub consultants
- Process Federally funded and/or Caltrans administered projects
What you will bring to the team
- 10+ years of experience with solid technical knowledge and skills across the transportation & site development industry, including a strong background in planning & design
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field. Master’s Degree a plus
- Registered Civil Engineer in the State of California a plus
- Proven excellence at all stages of the project life-cycle, from preparing bids to feasibility studies, consenting, detailed design and data analysis, and stakeholder management
- Demonstrated professional judgement and commercial acumen, including identifying, assessing, evaluating and solving problems to brief and budget
- Demonstrated portfolio of transportation & site development projects
- Strong foundation across multiple software design platforms – including AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and or Microstation, would be ideal.
- Robust written and verbal skills, with the ability to communicate complex issues concisely
- An interest in coaching and mentoring to technically strengthen the team capabilities
Being the best we can be is in our culture.
We are a family of smart, innovative and creative problem solvers. In our employee-owned company, everything feels like it matters more. Challenge us and help us come up with new solutions to ensure water, energy and urbanization are made sustainable for generations to come.
Our commitment to you
Commitment is a powerful word that defines how we do business, how we serve our clients and how we care for one another. We will support your needs by giving you the tools to do your best work and then recognize achievements. We will set your curiosity free to allow brilliant minds to do their best work. We will invest in new ideas, removing barriers where we can. Finally, we will encourage you to collaborate with thousands of diverse people across our global business.
Who we are
We are committed to solving the world's biggest challenges in the areas of water, energy and urbanization. GHD is a global professional services company that is a leader in engineering, construction and architectural expertise. Established in 1928, we remain wholly owned by our people. We are 10,000+ diverse and skilled individuals, yet we are proudly ‘One GHD’ across more than 200 offices, spanning five continents – Asia, Australia, Europe, North and South America, and the Pacific region. Delivering extraordinary social and economic outcomes, we are passionate about building lasting relationships with our partners and clients.
Coaching And Mentoring