For over 99 years Organized Living has been making quality products for the home. Our long term success is the result of our passion and commitment to our quality products, innovative programs and unmatched support. As a growing family company, we manufacture and market quality storage and organization products. We serve the single family and multifamily markets through our nationwide network of independent dealers.
Due to our continued growth, we are looking for a Customer Service Specialist.
The Customer Service Specialist will educate and train dealers on the Organized Living tools and processes to help achieve sales goals.
· Build and maintain relationships with assigned dealer base
· Support the National Sales Manager throughout the dealer relationship to ensure sales goals are met
· Position and assist dealer utilization of tools provided by Organized Living during the onboarding and continuous improvement process to increase market growth
· Assist in coordinating sales efforts and planning with various internal resources
· Provide customer service support for online consumers
· Manage contact processes within Microsoft CRM software
· Follow detailed procedures with attention to detail and complete action items
· Coordinate processes to involve relevant members of sales, marketing and operations departments
· Participate in cross-functional teams to drive program development and strategy
· Provide take-off and design of the shelving systems
· At least 3-5 years of experience in a similar position
· Advanced computer skills required in Microsoft Office – excellent knowledge of Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and database applications
· Experience with Microsoft CRM or equivalent CRM applications
· Must be highly organized, detail oriented and self-directed
· Ability to build relationships, communicate and interact effectively both verbally and in writing
· Knowledge of order-entry and reporting tools
· Strong problem solving skills and the ability to effectively handle multiple tasks
· Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, fun environment
This position will receive a competitive benefits package including: medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, 401k match, and profit sharing. Apply today to be a part of a company culture that is exciting, results driven, open-minded and caring. You will be expected to learn every day, innovate and develop new skills in our fast paced environment.
Before applying, please consider if you meet the requirements. Please send your confidential cover letter, resume, and salary history.
Attention To Detail