To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Las Vegas, NV 89145
- Crystal Phillips
- Phone: 714-662-5014
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Apprentice Field Installation Technician
PEAK Technical Staffing USA • Las Vegas, NV
Posted 1 month ago
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Work under the day-to-day supervision of a Technical Services Engineer I, II or III
- Assist in the Installation and Service of the Company's Cart Containment Systems
- Assist in the performance of Preventive Maintenance of the Company’s Cart Containment Systems
- Assist in the completion of any service and repair work orders
- Travel with the Technical Services Engineer to various areas of the country to complete installations, service and maintenance of the Company’s systems
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, pay attention to detail, while remaining highly organized and efficient
- Take and follow through on directions and instructions while remaining customer focused
- Perform multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Pay attention to detail
- Be highly organized and efficient
- Ability to take directions and follow through on instructions
- Be customer focused and a good problem solver
- Have good oral and written communication skills
- Have good supervisory and leadership skills
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- Minimum 1+ years of experience directly related to the installation of devices in a retail environment such as point of sale systems, alarm systems, or security camera systems.
- Experience in electrical and low voltage devices, concrete cutting, bending and running conduit, running wires through walls and ceilings
- Experience with power tools and scissor lifts.
- Experience as general contractor or related fields are highly desirable.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills are a must to ensure cooperation and positive results.