Job Title : Systems Engineer I
Duration : 12 Months.
Location : West Sacramento, CA 95691
This individual will be responsible for compiling and documenting Design Outputs for Legacy products.
Experience in a Medical Device Company, Experience in creating Design Requirements and Design Outputs and Good communication and written skills.
This individual will participate in the development of in vitro diagnostic (IVD) instruments that provide rapid and accurate diagnostic test results in clinical laboratories worldwide.
1. Perform requirements analysis
2. Perform system modelling and analysis
3. Design and establish verification protocols for system qualification of hardware and software.
4. Design and perform test procedures that exercise the integration of sub-systems and the whole system including the user interface and error handling processes.
5. Maintain running state of systems for reliability testing.
BS or MS in Engineering or a Life Science 5 years’ experience preferably with a Life Sciences company in the fields of liquid handling, in vitro diagnostics, or medical devices.
Software Reliability Testing