Priam, Inc. has proudly served the telecommunications industry for many years, working with Fortune 500 companies and expanding their reach. Our next focus is on the North LA region as we continue to grow with our clients. We have just planted our roots here and are looking forward to making a big impact.
What We Do: Our job is simple; we bridge the gap between our clients and their customers by working directly in person with each individual customer. This added personal touch allows us to establish trust, build stronger relationships, and ensure that we are meeting all of the needs of the customers. This method has been proven to create longer-lasting customers and increased business for our clients.
We are seeking to expand our Sales Team with the addition of a Telecommunications Sales Associate. Responsibilities of this role will include:
· Mastering all aspects of the sales process and ensuring that all steps are completed when working with customers
· Keeping a detailed record of all customer interactions and their outcome
· Becoming an expert in client product knowledge and answering all customer questions
· Working with other Sales Associates to help improve the overall performance of the team
· Maintaining professionalism when interacting with customers and keeping the mission of our clients at the forefront
We teach and train completely in house, and every Sales Associate must master all of the basics before receiving further training in leadership development.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is preferred but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus!
- 0-1 years of experience working in customer service or sales environment
- Passion for working with people
- Excellent communication skills
- A drive to do more than the average person
- Entrepreneurial spirit is a plus!
- Entry Level Sales
- Sales Concepts
- Sales Order
- Sales Training