Are you looking to leverage your IT knowledge and experience and advance to a rewarding Sales career?
Logix Guru, LLC is growing in the areas of Software Quality Assurance Service and IT Staff Augmentation.
We are looking for a high-performing, results-oriented Sales Representative to expand our services in the Pittsburgh and surrounding markets. The right person will leverage their industry knowledge in Software Development to build a rewarding career in sales.
If you are driven to succeed, love the thrill of the hunt, have a history of exceeding quotas and have existing industry connections, this is the opportunity that you are looking for. We’ll provide a fast-paced and rewarding work environment where you can excel.
The company offers competitive salary, comprehensive health insurance with UPMC Health Plan, paid time off, holidays and 401K.
The focus of this job is on achieving business growth by providing meaningful and valuable professional Information Technology talent and QA/Testing services to highly-respected, Enterprise clients.
- Partnering with the Account Managers to identify sales opportunities or service existing Clients
- Developing new client leads and maintaining a healthy pipeline with high conversion rates
- Achieving predefined goals in order to achieve personal success and contribute to the company’s yearly revenue goals
- Identifying technical, business and personnel needs of the customer accurately
· Promoting Logix Guru in the industry and seeking client accounts that best fit with our services’
· Upholding a sense of urgency for the customers’ goal achievement and satisfaction
· Assist the Account Managers in proposal and presentation development for Clients
- Documenting sales activities in the company’s CRM system
- Performing various customer service related activities
- Other duties as assigned
- Ability to set goals and then successfully achieve those goals
- Able to articulate technology and product positioning
- Able to establish and maintain meaningful relationships
- Caring and helpful in meeting the customer’s needs and objectives
· Active experience in IT staffing in the Pittsburgh market
· Customer service or sales experience
· Education/background in Information Technology
· Experience in IT Recruiting or sales
Software Quality Assurance (Sqa)