COMPANY BENEFITS INCLUDE:
· Annual accrual PTO up to 4 weeks.
· Paid holiday closure in December (closed between Christmas and New Year).
· Excellent Medical (HMO/PPO/Kaiser/FSA), Dental and Vision plans.
· Retirement savings plans including, 401k with up to 3-4% match.
· Education reimbursement.
· Profit Sharing.
· Legal Services options.
· Discounted Athletic Membership available.
· Discounted Transportation and parking options available.
· Process invoices for accounts payables.
· Manage documents and activity for Vendors and PO’s.
· Perform Month-end close
· Perform Year-end close
· Update, create and managed existing MS Excel accounting reports.
· Prepare cash reports.
· Perform Check Runs
· Coordinate annual 1099 process.
· Perform administrative and backup accounting activities and special projects as assigned by Accounting Manager and Project Managers.
· Assist with weekly and bi-weekly payroll as needed.
· Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
· High School diploma required or Associates degree with coursework in Accounting is preferred.
· Minimum of 3 years experience in an Accounting environment.
· SAP software experience is required.
· Experience with MS Dynamics highly desired.
· Accounts payable, Accounts receivable experience required.
· Purchase order experience is a plus.
· Good written and verbal communication, and strong organizational skills.
· Familiarity with standard accounting concepts, practices and procedures.