Shepherd Engineering Search is searching for a Structural Engineer to join an engineering consulting firm that is specialized in rehabilitation and renovation projects for various structures. This role provides a great balance between hands-on engineering in the field and working in the firm’s Washington, D.C. Metropolitan Area office.
- There is tremendous room for growth in this role. No ceiling in terms of growth potential!
- The firm offers flexible schedules
- Multicultural and collaborative teamwork environment
- They are open to innovative ideas to further compliment their service offerings
- They offer outstanding benefits
The person in this position will be responsible for coordinating schedules, identifying problems and coming up with solutions, mentoring/training younger engineers including those that are just coming out of school.
- Perform structural investigation and support the team with the preparation of repair design documentation
- Conduct construction observation visits and provide administration services
- Evaluate and perform diagnostic testing of building structures, building components/ systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Structural or Civil Engineering is required
- Registered Professional Engineer (PE) or SE is desired. Possibility to consider an EIT if they are on track to get the PE/SE within the next 6 months.
- 3-10 years (or more) of experience in structural engineering including experience in repair of various structural and building envelope systems
Contact: Stephanie Shimek
Shepherd Search Group® is an executive search & recruitment firm providing leaders for a growing umbrella of industries, including: Regulatory Affairs, Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Finance & Tax, telecommunications and optics, PV and nanotechnology. . We have three distinct service lines: Executive Search & Recruitment, Interim Staffing and RPO (Recruitment Process Outsourcing). We have placed the very best industry talent at regional and national corporations for almost 30 years.
To learn more about Shepherd Search Group: Click Here