Priority Personnel is currently seeking an Accounting/Adminstrative Assistant for an office in Kyle, TX.
Work Schedule: Mon-Fri/8am-5pm (must be flexible to come in earlier or work after hours at times) 30 - 40 hours per week (flexible schedule offered)
Pay rate: $15/hour
- Responsible for performing confidential and complex accounting and administrative functions in support of the Chief Executive Officer, Board of Directors, and the General Membership.
- Operate with a high level of autonomy and will often perform tasks associated with the Chief Executive Officer; will be called upon to perform a number of tasks of a highly confidential nature; must work productively and professionally with or without supervision.
- Produce monthly financial reports, process daily account payables and receivables, using Quickbooks and the database management system.
- Additional responsibilities include assisting the team members with event planning and marketing, committee management, and visitor center responsibilities.
- Highly organized individual that is proficient in Quickbooks along with proven knowledge in financial management and accounting principles.
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Priority Personnel is an award winning staffing firm that has been serving the central Texas area since it was founded in 1993 in San Marcos, Texas. Priority Personnel provides skilled temporary and long-term employees across a broad range of occupations including light industrial, office-clerical, technical, professional and retail.
View the full profile
Over the years, the company has experienced tremendous growth and has become a recognized leader in the development, implementation and support of personnel services in Central Texas. We provide solutions to some of today's most challenging human resource problems. Hundreds of Central Texas companies rely on us to provide their most valuable resource....people.
Priority's success can be attributed in large part to the dedication and experience of its staff. Employees are personable, well trained, and eager to serve. Priority has assembled a remarkable team of professionals, each of whom shares a sense of personal dedication to meeting the needs of clients and employees.
Priority clearly recognizes its obligation as a corporate citizen, and continually works to integrate its business offerings with the betterment of the communities in which we live. Priority remains committed to providing the highest quality service using a delivery system that demands honesty, integrity and trust.