To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
2294 Mayport Road
Jacksonville, FL 32233
- Lisa Lavender
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
NSC Technologies • Jacksonville, FL
Posted 1 month ago
Perform complete over-haul and testing of all manufacturers control valves, actuators and positioners and others. Execute diagnostics and trouble-shooting.
Essential Job Functions
- Maintains a safe, secure and healthy environment by adhering to Company/Customer safety standards and practices and to legal regulations, alerting others regarding potential hazards or concern.
- Performs all duties as assigned and adheres to TEAM’s Core Values.
- Perform control valve repair in accordance to TEAM’s quality procedures.
- Directly communicate with customers.
- Work autonomously in valve repair process.
- Ensure all diagnostic, testing, and repair reports are in compliance with quality system.
- Education preferred: high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- Minimum 3- 5 years of experience.
- Control Valve Manufacturers Training Courses and/or certifications preferred.
- Knowledge of HART Communicator or other diagnostic analyzer manufacturer required.
- 0 to 30% minimum travel requirement.
- Position is located at Mayport Naval Stations Jacksonville, FL
- Field duties require indoor and outdoor work in a shipyard atmosphere.
- Interaction with other crew employees, as well as supervisors and client personnel.
- Working in shipyard and/or shop areas around production machinery with extreme noise levels.
- Must be able to wear safety equipment as required by the safety department for personal protection.
Physical and Mental Requirements
- Ability to lift and carry 75 pounds.
- Must be able to walk and climb except when performing non-field duties.
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations.
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties.
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations.
- Sufficient personal mobility to maneuver within a refinery or plant environment to include the ability to gain access to elevated platforms via ladders and stairwells.
- Ability to maintain focus and multitask effectively.
- Excellent communication skills.
FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR CALL LISA 904.372.0314.
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.