Technical Manager (Engineering)
Our client has used cutting-edge technology for more than 60 years and continues to remain as a technological leader and drive the development of catalyst and related products. They continue to grow and remain one of the innovative leaders in the industry. Their products are used in a wide variety of industries and applications which includes exhaust systems, catalytic oxidizers, thermal oxidizers, regenerative thermal oxidizers, and rotary concentrator systems for site remediation products. Because of their customization approach and manufacturing techniques no two projects or products alike, allows them to meet the needs of small as well as extremely large equipment needs. If you are wanting to grow in your career with a growing and aggressively progressive company you will not want to miss this opportunity.
WHAT THE COMPANY WILL OFFER YOU:
· $100,000 - + DOE.
· Benefits Package: health, life and disability, and a flex spending plan.
· Exceptional 401k plan
· Paid Time Off, Holidays, Paid Vacation
THE ROLE YOU WILL PLAY:
· Manage the company’s engineering department, providing supervision, direction and coordination of engineering projects, new product development and engineering operations.
· Provides engineering and design leadership and expertise including sales support.
· Maintain standardized product and project management process and procedures.
· Identifies and recommends improvements for the overall operation.
· Manages design and engineering schedule to ensure customer timelines are being met.
· Support new product installations on customers sites.
Eau Claire, WI offers an ever-evolving community filled with opportunities. They have neighborhoods that are constantly improving, a vibrant and thriving downtown which is the heart of Eau Claire. There are year round activities for adults and youth and many athletic programs/leagues for all ages. The city offers programs to obtain discounts to various family fun activities. Eau Claire is packed with recreational possibilities, from the biking/hiking trails, beautiful parks, cross-country ski trails, big community aquatic center, ice center, and much more!!!
· Candidates should have: thermal and catalytic oxidizer or other industrial air pollution control abatement equipment experience.
· Candidates with chemical, mechanical and aerospace engineering degrees with an understanding of catalyst and pollution control equipment will be considered.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical, Aerospace or Chemical Engineering or related field of study. An MBA would be preferred.
· 10+ years of engineering management or leadership experience.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally.
· Experience with SolidWorks, AutoCAD, FEA and other design/engineering tools.
· Candidates who are US Citizens or have established permanent residency will be given preference.
Check out all of our opportunities at www.ercjobs.com!
Contact Steve Green today to find out all the details (605) 369-2105 or email email@example.com!
Executive Recruiting Consultants, Inc. specializes in the recruiting and placement of individuals in Accounting, Engineering, Manufacturing, Finance, Banking, Human Resource, Sales and Marketing, Agriculture, Food, Medical and Sales.
Our ERC recruiters and search consultants have devoted tremendous time and resources to develop deep connections with candidates. We have the industry insight needed to bring qualified candidates in the timeframe you need to fill for your search request.
At ERC, we build long-lasting relationships by partnering with our clients. We invest the time to understand our clients’ business, culture, and current business issues. This knowledge, combined with our own professional experience, allows us to consistently provide top-notch talent to our clients.
Recruit all levels of professional candidates:
Whether you are actively seeking new career opportunities or just want to evaluate developments in the marketplace, ERC provides a confidential, effective resource to help you manage your career. Our ongoing relationships with the region’s top organizations allow us to provide you with an efficient match of your skills and personality with the appropriate client, saving you time and effort in your search.
If you, as a client, or as a candidate, are searching for a firm that truly understands the business of manufacturing and engineering, a firm that is honest, and a firm that is passionate about excellent customer service and satisfaction, check out Executive Recruiting Consultants!
We search on this position and similar positions such as manager, management, plant manager, Mechanical Engineering, Design Engineer, Industrial Engineer, Process Engineer, Systems Engineer, Controls Engineer, Project Manager, Electrical Engineer, Sales Director. Professionals who specialize in AutoCad, Pro-E, design, tooling, programming, automation, work cells, resource gathering, product design, process, product development, automation, process control, procurement and process design.
New Product Development