Highland Management Group is a community of passionate, entrepreneurial self-starters on a mission to give consumers peace of mind while they connect with their favorite brands. Our work ethic, positive mindset, and core values are redefining how industry leaders expand their market share, reach out to a broader consumer base, and reduce customer churn.
Customer Service and Community Outreach Representatives will report to the Marketing & Customer Service Directors. This role is vital to the growth and development of a new bottled water provider and one of our most significant nationwide expansion opportunities. You are solution-oriented, tenacious, have grit, embrace challenges, and are not afraid to get your hands dirty.
Customer Service and Community Outreach Representative Requirements:
- 1-2 years of experience in a customer service or client-facing role
- Excellent communication, negotiation, presentation, and interpersonal skills
- Unmatched work ethic with a solution-oriented mindset
- Effective prioritization skills and ability to multitask throughout the course of a business day
- Experience in a leadership and team setting - We are looking for individuals that thrive working with others and are actively looking for a career opportunity
*Please note that this position is set to start within two weeks and local candidates are preferred due to the immediate hire date.If you have experience in any of the following you are encouraged to apply; customer behavior, customer insights, customer engagement, customer relationship management,customer service sales, management, or leadership
**Candidates that are local to the area and able to start immediately are highly preferred.**
- Customer Service
- Explain Benefit
- Explain Product Feature
- Help Customer
- Identify Customer Need