RG Global is a leading marketing and sales with headquarters based in Arlington, Texas. Our team prides itself on managing each of our client's accounts as successfully as possible. Therefore, we provide our clientele with the very best personnel. Each of our team members is highly motivated to deliver a personal representation explicitly catered to meet the needs of that account and exceed the expectations of our clients. We aim to provide our prestigious clientele the very best in marketing, sales, branding, promotions, and advertising for their company profile. If you're looking to take your company to the next level, look no further, you've found the most motivated team dedicated to bringing you there.
As a representative, you will begin your career at the entry-level, learning the fundamentals of our internal programs and techniques. You will interact directly with the public by promoting our clients. Once you grasp those basics, you will be trained for management where your earning potential is compounded, and you'll learn innovative concepts for operating a business.
ALL OF OUR AVAILABLE POSITIONS ARE ENTRY LEVEL! Meaning, you don't have to have the experience; we will train you level by level on how we promote our clients! We take the time to develop and train the individual to handle any task and take the initiative on any campaign. Trained, highly motivated, proactive representatives are invaluable to us.
· Customer Service
· Promotional Assistant
· Team Leaders
· Entry Level Marketing
· Entry Level Management
· A fun place to work, where individuality is encouraged, and hard work is rewarded.
· A company that is growing exponentially in a time of economic hardship
· A company that provides personal mentorship and development to every team member
· A place where you can grow personally, professionally, and socially.
· Providing rapid advancement into management.
· MUST be at least 18 years of age
· MUST be eligible to work in the United States
· MUST have FULL-time availability as part-time positions are NOT available
· MUST have High School Diploma or Equivalent
· PREFERRED Customer Service and/or previous Management Experience
The ideal candidate also:
· Has excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Has leadership ability and potential
· Is hardworking, with a great student mentality
· Works well in a team setting
· Can motivate others
· Is confident in their ability to converse with people
· Is passionate about helping children and the future of the community
· Sees challenges as opportunities to succeed
· Weekly pay
· Travel opportunities
· A great company culture with motivated colleagues
· Team nights, R&R vacations, national conventions
· Upward mobility, based on merit, not seniority
· The opportunity to hone and develop critical life skills
- Customer Service
- Entry Level